Checkout these awesome photos that we got FREE on the Carnival Miracle for purchasing 10 of the photos on the ship. They gave us a USB Thumb Drive with these amazing photos I wanted to take the time to share them with you all.
I was in the elevator going down to our first formal dinner on the cruise and was in the elevator with the captain of the boat! How cool is that! Needless to say I went and asked if I could get a photo. What an awesome guy made sure we were safe with all the ice in Tracy Arm Fjord and during the bad weather the last two days of the cruise. Kudos to Captain Luca Lazzarino.
So this is the final show that the Carnival Miracle dining crew put on for us. I have to say by far this was my most favorite. I want to thank each and everyone of the dining crew on the Carnival Miracle for an awesome experience! Thank you for all you did and I look forward to seeing you again on a future cruise 🙂
This is the third show that the dining staff from the Carnival Miracle put on for us. This one turned out to be the conga line. No I did not actually get up however I did record it.
Here is the second show that the wonderful dining staff on the Carnival Miracle did for us. I cannot wait until I post show 4 as that is the one that I loved the most! Okay you will have to wait for that post to know why.
Each night the Carnival Miracle dining staff put on a show for us. This was from day 1.. Stay tuned for other videos from the other evenings.
Well today is finally the day that I will board the boat to head towards Alaska. I logged into the cruise ship website and we must be in a transitional period as I do not see the booking or a count down clock 🙁 I was hoping that they would show a “Now Boarding” type message but oh well. So just a small itinerary/to-do list for today.
- Wake up – check I actually did this 45 min before the alarm clock went off
- Blog about the cruise – check since I am doing that right now
- Get a shower
- Eat some breakfast
- Do a couple loads of laundry to have a full suitcase again for the cruise – the place opens at 8am so head over to be there for opening
- Fill up the rental car with gas
- Drop mom and bro off at the terminal with the luggage – so I do not have to take shuttles with all of the luggage and items we have
- Take the rental car back to Avis
- Go back to the terminal and meet up with mom and bro
- Go to the cruise line’s transfer service at door 00 of baggage claim – They start the shuttles at 10AM
- Get a shuttle over to the pier 91 in Seattle
- Wait until around 1 to board the boat
- At 4PM Pacific we leave port for the open ocean
Wow as I was writing this big long list of to-do’s today It seems almost too much to get done is such a short amount of time. Oh well it will hopefully make the time go by much faster. I am so excited to board the boat and see what my upgraded room and everything will look like. Its hard to believe it is finally here! Stay tuned I plan on blogging during the cruise. I am not sure about the internet from my cell so we will see how much I blog but there is a plan to!