Well today is finally the day that I will board the boat to head towards Alaska. I logged into the cruise ship website and we must be in a transitional period as I do not see the booking or a count down clock 🙁 I was hoping that they would show a “Now Boarding” type message but oh well. So just a small itinerary/to-do list for today.
- Wake up – check I actually did this 45 min before the alarm clock went off
- Blog about the cruise – check since I am doing that right now
- Get a shower
- Eat some breakfast
- Do a couple loads of laundry to have a full suitcase again for the cruise – the place opens at 8am so head over to be there for opening
- Fill up the rental car with gas
- Drop mom and bro off at the terminal with the luggage – so I do not have to take shuttles with all of the luggage and items we have
- Take the rental car back to Avis
- Go back to the terminal and meet up with mom and bro
- Go to the cruise line’s transfer service at door 00 of baggage claim – They start the shuttles at 10AM
- Get a shuttle over to the pier 91 in Seattle
- Wait until around 1 to board the boat
- At 4PM Pacific we leave port for the open ocean
Wow as I was writing this big long list of to-do’s today It seems almost too much to get done is such a short amount of time. Oh well it will hopefully make the time go by much faster. I am so excited to board the boat and see what my upgraded room and everything will look like. Its hard to believe it is finally here! Stay tuned I plan on blogging during the cruise. I am not sure about the internet from my cell so we will see how much I blog but there is a plan to!